Facilities Services Limited Services During the Campus Closure
In accordance with campus efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Facilities Services (FS) will provide the limited services listed below to the campus community:
- Administrative staff: All FS administrative staff is working remote until further notice.
- Central Plant: The Central Plant will remain operational to support critical building systems.
- Campus Custodial Services: Campus custodial will provide service according to the schedules below:
|UCR Essential Buildings with Full Campus Custodial Service: Monday - Friday|
Student Health Services
|Normal Custodial Service|
|UCR Essential Buildings with Limited Service: Monday, Wednesday & Friday|
|Restroom cleaning/sanitizing, lobby area trash removal|
- Housing/Dining Custodial & Maintenance Services: Housing and Dining locations will continue to be supported by custodial and maintenance staff on a normal schedule.
- Landscape Services: Staff will only manage emergency weather-related issues and exterior trash pickup taking place once a week.
- Maintenance Services: A limited amount of our maintenance service teams will be on-campus, Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm. They will only respond to emergencies and to walk campus facilities to monitor building conditions.
- Refuse: Pick-up for campus dumpsters will be scheduled for once a week. Housing and dining locations will be picked up more frequently, as needed.
Facilities Services has curtailed the following work, until the campus resumes normal business activity:
Resource Services: Services including event support and moves are not being supported at this time. If you have an event that has been scheduled between now and April 30th and needs to be canceled, email email@example.com with the service request or work order number, and one of our remote staff members will cancel the request.
Recycling: Recycling Services are not being supported at this time.
Minor Renovation: All minor renovation projects are on hold during the campus shutdown and will not be worked on. However, you may still submit a project request by visiting the R'Projects website.
Contact Information for Facilities Services
- For Emergency issues only, the campus may contact the Central Plant at (951) 827-4677 – all other inquiries will be directed to submit email.
- For general inquiries or questions on this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and administrative staff working remotely will respond.
For more information
Facilities Services Latest News
Aaron Uresti Presents at the ISSA North American Show in Las Vegas
Facilities Services Donates to the R'Pantry
Meet Our Energy Interns