Facilities Services

Services Requests

Submit a Trouble Ticket

Is something broken? Please submit a trouble ticket.

  • Malfunctioning toilets and sinks
  • Minor room temperature issues
  • Moving routine equipment
  • Replacing light bulbs
  • Water leaks
  • Landscape maintenance
  • General maintenance repairs
  • Pest control
Submit a Work Order

Need a minor renovation? Ask your building facilities authorized user to submit a work order.

  • Office renovations
  • Painting and carpet replacement
  • Relocation of non-standard equipment and signage
  • Key requests
  • Event services

In your request, please include as many details as possible in the description of work so we can take care of the issue.

If Urgent call (951) 827-4214 
On weekdays after 5pm and on weekends call (951) 827-4677
  • Chemical spills
  • Electrical outages
  • Elevator entrapment
  • Floods
  • Gas leaks
  • Major plumbing leaks
  • Overflowing toilets
  • Roof or ceiling water leaks
  • Sewer backups, illicit discharges or any stormwater issues
Core Vs. Non-Core Locations

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusMaps and Directions

Department Information

Facilities Services
3401 Watkins Drive

Tel: (951) 827-4214 (M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
(951) 827-4677 (Emergencies at other times)
Fax: (951) 827-3651
E-mail: Contact Us